We offer a variety of fun, healthy and educational programs, including:
- Tuesday luncheons with interesting speakers
- Lunch Club 60 Nutrition Program on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Local trips
- A variety of fun and healthy classes FREE to Pittsford residents and $3.00 for non-residents, including:
- Arthritis Senior Fitness
- Balance class
- Yoga for Seniors
- NIA: Mind, Body, Spirit Fitness
- Square Dancing
- Tai Chi for Arthritis and Fall Prevention
- Zumba Gold class
- Feldenkrais Method Exercise
- Pittsford Highlands Chorus
- Line Dance - Beginner and Advanced
Weekly luncheons are held each Tuesday at 12:00 PM in the William T. VanHuysen Room of the Pittsford Community Center, located at 35 Lincoln Avenue. Lunch is followed by a program presentation. Participants may stay to play cards and other games after the program presentation.
Lunch Club 60 Program
The Lunch Club 60 Program meets every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Reservations are required. Please call (585) 248-6235 one week in advance of the luncheon day to schedule a meal.
Our mission is to provide services, programs and activities for retired citizens and those 50 years of age and over. We strive to provide opportunities for senior citizens that will support independent living, enhance health and well-being, educate, and contribute to feelings of self-worth and community belonging.
For more information about the activities and programs offered for the 50+ community we serve, please call (585) 248-6235. The Town's Spectrum Cable Channel 1303 (broadcast by ERCN TV-12) provides information on our current activities, and the Pittsford Senior's Program List (see links above) provides details about specific events.