Visit all five playgrounds in the Town of Pittsford and get a prize and a chance for a free week of Summer Camp!
Looking for something to keep the kids busy this summer? Take part in the Pittsford Recreation Department’s Playground Passport Program. Pick up your Playground Passport at the Spiegel Pittsford Community Center front desk any time throughout the summer. Then visit each of our five Town playgrounds by August 31 and record the date of each visit on your passport. Once completed, return your passport. Each participating child will receive a prize, plus be to be entered into a grand prize drawing for a free week of Summer Camp for next year! Here are the details for this fun program:
Town of Pittsford Playgrounds:
- Great Embankment Park (631 Marsh Rd)
- Hopkins Park (5 Barker Rd)
- King's Bend Park (170 W. Jefferson Rd)
- Pittsford Community Center (35 Lincoln Ave)
- Thornell Farm Park (480 Pittsford-Mendon Rd)
How it works:
- Visit all five playgrounds in the Town of Pittsford before August 31.
- Record the date of each visit in your passport.
- Return your completed Playground Passport to the Spiegel Pittsford Community Center in exchange for a prize! (Monday – Thursday 8:00am-9:00pm, Friday 8:00am-6:00pm or Saturday 9:00am-4:00pm).
- Completed passports will be entered into a grand prize drawing (free week of Summer Fun Camp - for the following year). The winner will be announced the first week of September this year.
Playground Safety Tips:
- An adult should always be present when children are using playground equipment.
- Choose age-appropriate playground equipment.
- Wear appropriate footwear.
- Stay hydrated, don't forget to bring a water bottle!
When your passport is completed, drop it off at the Community Center front desk and each child will receive a prize! For more details call the Community Center at 248-6280. The Spiegel Pittsford Community Center is located at 35 Lincoln Avenue. See the Community Center current hours of operation here.